Minggu, 01 Januari 2017

OMG Where Is My Calculator ??



This story begins at 2012, at that time Lala was aged 3 years old. She was a cheerfull girl and talkative. Just like me hmmm. Like mother like daughter. 
At that time we have a teribble disaster, there was a theft at my home. My handphone and my laptop were stolen. Me and my husband were very sad. May be it was caused there was no fence in my house at that time and there was no security surround.
This made us more carefull in everything.

At that time I already have a hobby of sewing. Sewing has been part of my self. When I havent married I like to make cake, decorate cakes and suddenly when I got married, I turn my hobby to sewing. Since that i havent make cakes anymore. Because, once I make a cake my children always disturb and everything became mess. 


Image result for calculator
my calculator looks like this one - google image 
One day I want to make a bolster sleep for my kids, and surely urged me to calculate. Im not very smart in calculating, maths some kind like that he he. Usualy I used my hand phone for calculating since my handphone was stolen i used my calculator.

Image result for guling
bolstersleep - Google Image


As a little child Lala always try to know every thing, she borrowed my calculator one day. Everything that her mama did she always imitated. One day i was looking my calculator everywhere but still can not find it. I ask Lala : Lala, do you know momy's calculator dear?
She shaked her head.
Ive already looking it in the drawer, Lala's toys and every where. And then i want to wash clothes. It seemed that theres no calculator in clothes container. The washing machine worked like usually. When it started to dry i found my calculator in it. OMG, my calculator must be broke. Believe or not it stops for one day and the next day it already fine.
And then I  smile to my self. Oh...kids.

Best Regards,


Mama Lala 








2 komentar:

  1. Raya jg suka banget mainin kalkulator, di Hp juga, aku biarin aja sekalian belajar angka, jadi bermain sambil belajar :D

    BalasHapus
  2. Kepencet-pencet tangan tangan kecil eror hahahaha...

    BalasHapus

 
Children Short Stories Blogger Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template